Here is a re-posting of the M.I.T. web page for The viral gene transfer core at the Brain and Cognitive Sciences Complex at the McGovern Institute for Brain Research, MIT Bldg 46-3160 at 43 Vassar Street, Cambridge, MA 02139 Directions Telephone 617.324.2077 Email: email@example.com
WHY am I posting this information?
Because, in my humble opinion, this website makes CLEAR the drive for further development, potential, and use of, WEAPONIZED VIRAL ATTACKS on civilians in an effort to CHANGE BRAIN DESIGN, FUNCTION, and NEUROLOGY.
Using genetic manipulation via viral infection, area specific & cellular specific inclusions, exclusions, and additions to, the human genome, and, therefore, the human brain can/may/will be available.
The viral genetics are used to hold and TRANSFER various genetics into the human organism (in this case the human brain) in an effort to change who we are, how we function, what we are capable of, and our connection to each other, and to our creator.
Our genetic ‘bio-field’ information (that is, the ‘form’ that interacts with matter/space-time to ‘create’ and ‘hold’ ‘who we are and what we are’ in this dimensional instantiation) may be changed in just such a fashion.
According to the cutting edge scientific research into the REALITY of what our genetics are, how they work, and how they may be ‘reprogrammed’ that I have read, scientists have discovered and revealed (although not too publicly, IMHO) that our human genetics are in fact a hyper complex, biological supercomputing, scalar wave energy/coherent biophotonics generating, biological/electromagnetic/chemical/information system.
The system of human genetics apparently, according to peer reviewed published scientific research, is an ultra complex ‘living’ information computing and manifestation system.
IMHO, our genetics interact with the collapsing of the wave function to ‘create’ matter here in local space-time, and, according to research, the genetic information is apparently ‘non-local’ (I.E.: It has, possibly, an inter-dimensional aspect to it/its’ source appears to be ‘non-local’. – HINT: think- ‘quantum entanglement‘.)
WEBSITE RE-POSTING BEGINS BELOW:
- The viral gene transfer core was established in 2008 by the Picower Institute and the McGovern Institute to make viral vectors accessible to the MIT neuroscience community. Directed by Rachael Neve, its overall goals are to provide the most advanced viral vector technologies, and to drive the development of new applications that will benefit neuroscience research.
- Viral vectors are a key technology for neuroscience research, allowing delivery of genes into the brain to manipulate brain function.
- In addition to their speed and cost advantages, viruses can be delivered with spatial and temporal specificity, and in some cases can be engineered to produce cell-type specificity of expression.
- Importantly,viruses can also be used for genetic manipulation of species for which germ-line transgenic methods are not feasible.
- Different viral vectors have different strengths and weaknesses, so the vector of choice may vary by experiment. For most in vivo applications, injection volumes are limited and so high titers are important. The production of viruses requires special expertise, and given the range of vectors now available, it is not easy for individual labs to develop the necessary expertise to take full advantage of these technologies.
- The core currently offers HSV and BacMam vectors, including packaging, vector construction and advisory consultations. The core also offers AAV packaging through an external provider, Virovek, with whom the core has negotiated a discount.
- A variety of useful HSV-based constructs (eg with cell type-specific promoters and a variety of reporters) are available and new ones are added frequently.
- The core operates as a fee-for-service facility, in accordance with MIT policies for core facilities. Its primary purpose is to serve the MIT neuroscience community, but some services are also available to external academic or corporate users. Please refer to the Services and Ordering page for details.
- The core occupies a 530-sq-ft laboratory on the 6th floor of the Brain and Cognitive Sciences Complex. For more information please contact the director, Rachael Neve.
- Image: Retrogradely transported HSV expressing cre and mCherry intersects with AAV expressing cre-dependent CHR2-EYFP. Edward Nieh (Kay Tye lab)