VELOSTAT FILM – ELECTROSTATIC / RESISTIVE / CONDUCTIVE / REACTIVE
IMHO: Used by some with claimed success to STOP ALIEN ABDUCTION via SHIELDING OF ‘THOUGHT ENERGY’ or ‘SCALAR CONSCIOUSNESS ENERGY‘ and ‘BIO-SIGNATURE’ transmitted by human DNA via Bio-photons and SCALAR radio-frequency energy emanation from living human beings
It is my theory that the same effect of ‘thought screening’ claimed by self-reported alien abuctees who wear VELOSTAT layers in a protective head covering, could possibly serve of use to reduce, scramble or possibly even shield against SCALAR MIND CONTROL being beamed at humanity and targeted individuals from some space and ground based platforms.
Unfortunately for me, it is rather expensive for a roll of 150′ long by 72″ runs approx $250 us making the possibility of testing this theory personally, difficult at best.
Because I also suffer from electronic targeting, mind control and other slow-cook, slow-kill, no-touch tortures and human experimentation, I am highly motivated to find some solution to the problem facing human beings from around the globe.
- The All-Spec 65 Series Conductive Black Polyethylene Film is designed for packaging of electronic and static sensitive devices where electrostatic contamination is a problem.
- This film is made from a single layer of carbon-loaded polyethylene, and its conductivity does not depend on humidity.
- It is non-abrading, does not contaminate components it comes in contact with, and it is groundable.
- For packaging of static sensitive components, where electrostatic contamination is a problem.
- The film are an opaque black color, and are heat seal-able.
- This black conductive film is constructed from a single layer of carbon loaded polyehtylene.
- It is a highly reliable material that meets or exceeds the electrical requirements of MIL-P-82646A.
Electrical Properties Test Method Test Results
Surface Resistivity: ASTM-257 < 1000 ohms/sq
Volume Resistivity: ASTM-D991 < 300 ohms/cm Thickness: Micrometer 4 – 8 mils
Tensile Strength: ASTM D-882 > 2000 psi
Elongation: ASTM D-882 > 150%
Dart Impact: ASTM-D1004 250 to 700 grams
Tear Strength: ASTM D-882 > 400 lbs/inch
Mullen Burst: ASTM D-882 20 to 60 psi
Heat Sealing Requirements
Temperature: 250° to 375° F
Time: .5 to 3.5 seconds
Pressure: 30 to 70 psi
800-537-0351 (tel) • 800-379-9903 (fax) • firstname.lastname@example.org (email) • www.all-spec.com (web)
The Customer Company